flying

these days i feel a driving need to accelerate and go on random bike rides. maybe its simply the need to feel the wind on my face. MICA is cordoned with high walls of trees on all sides. no trespassing of strong winds allowed. :( .
maybe its due to the fact that i have stopped waiting for people to be convinced to come with me or generally to follow my plan and now am much more comfortable doing things alone. (to tell the truth, i never push for my 'plans'.. I never know what constitutes fun for them and for the life of me, i won't ever impinge my ways onto others.. (mostly because fun to me is in total unknown. for most others its in confirmation of what they know.) )
***
ever driven in utter darkness with lights off? a little dangerous.. but not if the road is good and one which you know well. Thankfully, MICA is sufficiently out of city limits and as such one can experience the total darkness. Try it. The darkness above joins with the darkness below to form a continuum of space that gives an illusion of flying. You can suspend the feeling of being on ground and feel as if you are floating. beautiful. well, a consolation for a wingless creature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov