the transient and the ever present.


"A favourite pastime in summer is watching the sand dunes whirl and inch their way right through the twisting narrow streets of the old town, to exit back into the desert again."
so says an article in Outlook. Must sit there, roll a joint and stare out at the desert again. Pushkar had its charm, but I have never yet given deserts it due. I must spend some time in awe of the magnificent Thar soon.
Reminds me of the lovely, dreamy movie 'road,movie'. Its not a movie actually. Its a dreamscape on celluloid. Watching it felt like watching '2001, a space odyssey' when high. Its feels like flying in infinity. over vastness. being part of something great yet being just a mr. nothing. The vast expanses of dry land and blue skys. What a movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov