semiconductor


The first time I read about Semiconductor was at a blog, and it showcased their excellent art piece called brilliant noise. I was totally sucked into their gaze. It was amazing what they were doing with scientific data and observations and using sound innovatively to create one masterpiece after another. I wish to see their installation in person sometime in future.
Then came the magnetic movie. I don't have far too many grey cells and had to struggle to see if what was being projected was real or cgi. Amazing nevertheless. and then i kept going through their work. especially their work 'out of the light' . I was enamored with the idea's simplicity and its sheer beauty. In Ladakh, once I had taken a video of shadows and lights falling through leaves and how a cloud passing over us changed the shadow-light interaction, and this work reminded me of it. 

They seem to have a penchant for sound corresponding to the light's intensity on screen and time lapse magic. the result is breathtaking always. 

Dear
Ruth Jarman and Joseph Gerhardt, keep on creating and bring some work here in mumbai/hyderabad for us to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The anthem of the deluded

Why I repair my shoe

new pov